a

Maca root in Africa

After all the hype and noise all around, i decided to get maca root in Africa. Yay!

Maca Root Capsules | Health and Beauty for sale in Lagos, Nigeria


This came in a few days after I ordered it. I actually got the maca powder in Africa and was super excited when I received it. I had heard uncountable hypes about it making one to add flesh at the right places. I got this, and used it the same day. You are supposed to use a particular amount since it comes in the powder form. So I scooped it right out and used it religiously for about 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks I was starting to get really ill and I thought it was the maca. I stopped using it, didn’t notice any difference at all, and after 1 week started using it again. I fell ill almost immediately and I just though this maca is not for me. Sad as I really wanted it to work. I have a lot of it still left and can sell it to you if you want it.