a

HSI Straightener in Africa Review

Ok so i am a straightener freak and here is my review. I have used alot of straighteners and this by far tops the list.






This came in a cute little box and was super excited when I got it in the mail. Right up, I plugged it into the socket and it comes with nice clean ceramic plate. The handle has some sort of texture to allow for a firm grip and comes with a dual voltage allowance, which means that it can be used all around the world.

The power cable is long enough and the heat ranges from 140 degrees to 410 farenheit. I actually came across this straightener at my hair salon and my hair stylist told me I needed to get it, it doesn’t drain out hairs moisture and straightens it at one hand. You don’t need to go over the hair repeatedly.



This straightener is surely a winner and I plan on purchasing it for my mum soon.