a

HAIRFINITY IN AFRICA

Ok here we go..

I have officially joined the Hairfinity craze. There is too much hype around this product for me not to try it.

If I try to count the number of times iv heard of hairfinity, then id probably keep counting. its almost endless. This is a product that promises to improve hair strength, gives longer length , hair fullness and longer nails.




Details of the product sounds great but the results that some people are claiming almost sounds too good to be true. 2 inches of hair growth in 2 weeks? C'mon now, we all know that its not humanly possible! but I can say that 1 inch per month is normal and attainable.

I just ordered my own supply for the next few months and would be updating this page shortly with results. Not much comments for now, but will update soon. wish me luck.

Note: I also have this for sale in my mini store. Email me for details.